Coach House: a story of growth…
Coach House was founded in 1999 by CEO David Dickinson and over the following decade and more it’s been a story of consistent business growth and, without exception, all of the business generated from referrals. We think this is the biggest compliment you’re ever going to get!
- It’s a pretty frightening statistic but over this time we have delivered thousands of hours of regulatory and skills learning and support to our clients
- Our reputation as a financial services boutique consultancy has given us the privilege of working with a diverse client base
- We’ve created and helped numerous firms develop training, capability and competence solutions set against the back-drop of the increasingly complex and changing regulatory landscape
- We are seasoned HR practioners and have undertaken many HR engagements – including setting up and running a complete HR function for a global bank
- Add to this our extensive knowledge of working with ‘Big 4’ consultancy firms and various regulatory bodies really means we are the credible and capable firm you can reach out to and who will give you clarity and help you with the most difficult problems and challenging regulatory issues.
There is no way we could be persuaded to be a ‘tick-box’ consultancy firm. Our years of industry experience and regulatory insights shows us that colleagues provided with the right tools and support will stand head and shoulders above the others. One thing, that really matters to us, is that we always add value. We focus on getting the right outcomes for you and your business and giving you the best people to help you achieve better business results.
This growth has not diluted the energy and emphasis we place on choosing our Associates. We only select like-minded individuals who hold the values of Coach House and are experts in their field.