People: your most important asset!
For many companies their people are the genuine differentiator. With ever-changing customer behaviours and increased regulation firms really do need to get the best from their staff. It’s pretty clear that when you have effective development programmes, ones that equip staff with the tools, skills and knowledge, they will deliver a superior performance. Coupled with clear roles and responsibilities this means your staff will know what they need to do as well as how to do it.
Risk will be managed more effectively and you will also see a radical improvement in staff engagement which will drive customer satisfaction and revenues.
At Coach House we aren’t just specialists in the financial services capability space. We are business people too. We know how important it is to make sure that learning is not just ‘compliance tick box’. Learning needs to be something which sticks and can be measured.
We’ve tried to capture a snapshot of how we can help you and show the breadth of our services. This does not, in any way, describe just how supported and reassured you will feel when Coach House Consultants are working with you.
- Full training cycle from analysis through to assuring the learning effectiveness
- Learning and development strategy including design of academies, learning curricula and learning pathways
- Digital learning encompassing e-learning and distance learning
- A simple T&C health check or a full design and implementation of a new scheme
- Risk culture audits
- People strategy including organisation design, development of new ways of working and helping you improve your people processes
- Capability and competency framework design and deployment
- Change programme management and all aspects of the project management office
- Full support for remediation reviews – we have helped a number of clients very recently
- Supervisor and staff assessments
- Knowledge testing including questionbank development & review
- A wide range of leadership development activities including coaching and mentoring, development programmes, 360 feedback and use of psychometric assessments
- Skills training including sales, customer and personal effectiveness
- Preparation for regulatory reviews / meetings with the Regulator including SIF training
- Performance management reviews, development and implementation of new approaches.
To make sure the solution is right for you, we offer a free Discovery Workshop at the outset of every new client relationship. This will be facilitated by one of our most senior people. At the end of each assignment it’s normal practice for Coach House to hold an Outcome Workshop. This helps all of us understand the transition journey and ensures a genuine closeness of working relationships.
Interested? Want to find out more? Please contact us. We’d be pleased to talk through how we may be able to help.